Hardware and Networks
Integrating Fydelia with EnGenius EZMaster
EnGenius could not be easier to integrate. Get up and running with your guest WiFi in just a few minutes. There are no settings required on the Fydelia side. Follow these steps to get set up:
You will need
- Access to the EZMaster controller
1. In the Projects menu, select Create New Project
We’ll call this one “Fydelia”
2. Under Hotspot Service, click “Captive Portal”
3. Click Add, and enter a Profile Name
4. Under Authentication Type, enter RADIUS details.
The RADIUS IP and domain details are available ON THIS PAGE
RADIUS Secret: (upon request)
5. Enter the Splash page URL
This is the page you already created in Fydelia. If you did not, then click here to see how to create one in just a couple of clicks.
Click Save Changes
7. Choose DEVICE CONFIG from the left menu
8. Click on your AP device name link
9. Under WLAN settings, click your SSID
10. Enable Captive portal
Click Enable and select the profile you created above
11. You’re all set!
Your AP will now be redirecting guests to your Fydelia splash page.